Monday, 10 August 2015

Body parts in Te Reo

LWe are learning the body parts in Te Reo with our buddies. We have worked hard to create a poster to show our learning.

Success Criteria:
  • I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
  • I have the English and Māori words on my poster
  • I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body


How I am going

I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
Kerri thinks

I have the English and Māori words on my poster
Kerri thinks

I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body
Kerri thinks

Reflection
My favourite part was: learning the body parts in māori

It was really hard when: getting the spelling all right, my buddy was telling me what I should push.

Something that really helped me was: the Te Tinana poster and sing the head and shoulders song helped me.

Something new I learned was: the names of my body in Te Reo, like ihu is my nose.

Kerri Thinks
You and your buddy have worked together to create a a fabulous poster with loads of body parts labelled in English and Te Reo. I can see you guys used the success criteria to help you, what great learners!
Remember when labelling posters it is important to think about colours. We want the text to be very easy to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment